Crooked Creek Park Tennis
Lessons for beginner, intermediate, or advanced players are taught by Certified Tennis Instructors. Payment must be made at park front desk prior to lessons.
Fees: Private Lessons: $40/hour; $20/30 minutes Semi-Private (2): $21, Crooked Creek Park
USTA league play is also available for all levels and divisions. Private Group Clinics are also available by request with appointment. Fees vary by group size.
Group Tennis Lessons
Weekly beginner through advanced tennis program teaches the basics of tennis. Must register in advance. Call for schedule. All Ages, Crooked Creek Park
Saluda Shoals Park Tennis
Saluda Shoals Park East is home to a newly developed ten court tennis complex located at 6071 St. Andrews Road. The Courts complex features:
• Six (6) Har-Tru clay lighted courts
• Four (4) hard surface lighted courts
• Restrooms and offices
• A covered outdoor veranda for social gatherings
• Electrical outlets for ball-machine use (available on select courts)
The courts can be reserved in 1.5 hour intervals during normal hours of operation. A variety of Annual Tennis
Passes are also available for purchase.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
From November 20 until January 1, The Courts will close at 5:30 p.m. for Holiday Lights on the River.
Hard Courts: $4/Single; $3/Doubles per player
Har-Tru Clay Courts $5/Single; $4/Doubles per player
Players can reserve courts up to 24 hours in advance.
*1.5 Hours of court time per rental
Annual Tennis Passes
1. Includes court fee for pass holder
2. Court reservations may be made 48 hours in advance
3. Includes Saluda Shoals Park Annual Parking Pass ($45 value)
Family Tennis Pass/ $400
• Two adults and two children
(18 years old or younger)
• Each additional child / $50
Adult Tennis Pass (per person)/ $300
Senior Tennis Pass (55 and up)/ $200
• Add spouse (55 and up)/ $100
Youth Tennis Pass (18 or younger)/ $150
• Add sibling/ $50
For information on the new tennis facilities and upcoming tennis offerings at Saluda Shoals Park, please call 803-213-2060.